FOR MASS TIMES: CLICK HERE.
Our Lady Queen of All Saints, located in Ville Platte, LA, is a Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Lafayette. It is under the care of Bishop J. Douglas Deshotel (who is from Basile). Our pastor is Fr. Mitchell Guidry. For our address and phone number, see our Contact page.
*** UPDATED TIME — UPDATED TIME ***
Everyone is invited to celebrate a Mass of Healing in honor of St. Dymphna on Wednesday, May 15, at 6:30 pm (NOT 6 PM). This is being held at Our Lady Queen of All Saints Church in Ville Platte.
The Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick and a blessing with a relic of St. Dymphna will be offered for those in need. St. Dymphna is the patroness of those who suffer from mental and emotional difficulties, depression, and addiction. Her Memorial is May 15.
Learn more about St. Dymphna: https://www.catholiccompany.com/getfed/st-dymphna-the-courage-of-a-teenage-irish-girl-6060 .
Check out our photos, including a photo album of the important/memorable people in the history of OLQAS.
Our Mass times are:
- Saturday – 4 pm (anticipated)
- Sunday – 8:30 am and 10:30 am
- Monday – No Mass
- Tuesday and Thursday – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday – 12:10 pm
- FIRST SATURDAY MASS – Is celebrated at Sacred Heart Church at 8 am. Sacred Heart celebrates 8 am Mass every Saturday, not just on First Saturday.
Confession Times are:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 5-5:20 pm (5:30 Mass)
- Wednesday & Friday: 11:40 am – 12:00 noon (12:10 Mass)
- Saturday: 2:30-3:50 pm (4:00 Mass)
- Sunday: 8:00-8:20 am (8:30 Mass); and 10:00-10:20 am (10:30 Mass)
- Should you need more than a few minutes of Fr. Guidry’s time, he would be happy to schedule and appointment with you.
On our website, you can find information about:
- our office hours and staff
- the reception of the Sacraments
- the most recent church bulletins and server schedules
- our parish activities and parish life
- the CCD program
If you have a question, please give us a call. Or leave a comment in the comment boxes attached to any of these pages.
God bless you.