The OLQAS Parish Office is located in the Family Life Center, just down the street from the Church. The mailing address is 1220 W. Dardeau Street, Ville Platte, LA 70586.
The office hours are:
- Monday to Thursday — 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Friday — 8:30 am – 12 noon
The office may be reached by ph0ne (337.363.5167), fax (337.363.5179) or email:
- Secretary – J. Lamke: email@example.com
- Pastoral Assistant – Janis Landreneau: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Religious Education – Tiffany Tate: email@example.com
OLQAS is also served by:
- Deacon Eugene LeBoeuf
- Ray Lamke, maintenance
We welcome all new members to our parish family. If you would like to register as a parishioner of OLQAS Church, please download the following census form; complete it; and return it to us (in person, by mail, or by email). To download the census form, click here.
Map of the City of Ville Platte. (Image taken from Google Maps.)
Close-up satellite view of OLQAS Church and Family Life Center.
(Image taken from Google Maps.)