On Tuesday, April 15, Our Lady Queen of All Saints Catholic Church hosted its first Christian Seder. It was a great success: About 150 people enjoyed the meaningful table fellowship! OLQAS Church served baked chicken; and everyone brought a covered dish of sides/dessert.
Click the thumbnails below for a slideshow of larger photos. (To close the slideshow, click the gray “x” in the upper left-hand corner.)
A Seder is a Passover Meal. To learn more about Jewish and Christian Seders, click the following links:
- “The Seder Meal as a Christian Home Celebration” at Catholic Culture
- “A Christian Passover Seder for Holy Thursday” at Women for Faith & Family
- “Introduction to Christian Seder” at Christian Resource Institute (NOT A CATHOLIC SITE; BUT HAS GOOD INFORMATION)
- “Seder Service in a Nutshell” at Chabad (A JEWISH WEBSITE)
- “Pesch: Passover” at Judaism 101 (A MORE IN-DEPTH ARTICLE FROM A JEWISH SITE)