The Little Way Theresian Community
- The Little Way Theresian Community, chartered in 1998, is open to all Catholic women in Evangeline Parish who desire to grow spiritually within a Christian community. Members take turns hosting monthly meetings in their homes on the second Thursday of each month, from 6 – 8 PM.
- Following the example of the missionary heart of their patroness, St. Therese of Lisieux, they seek to continually mature in these 5 dimensions: Spirituality, Vocation, Education, Community, & Ministry.
- Theresians is a global ministry with excellent leadership training opportunities, nourished by local communities, district and regional retreats, and an international host of prayer partners.
- Interested women may seek more information by calling Charmaine Dupre @ 337 363-5057.
- There is a Perpetual Adoration Chapel in Ville Platte Medical Center. Currently, we are in need of substitute adorers.
- If you would like more information about serving our Lord in this manner, please call Mrs Pitchy Tuminaro at 363.4533.
- To learn more about Eucharistic Adoration, read a good brochure from the Diocese of Pittsburgh and visit The Real Presence website.
Little Flowers Girls’ Club
Little Flowers, a Catholic girls’ club, will hold registration for the 2012-2013 year on Sunday, August 26th from 3:00 – 5:00PM at Queen of All Saints Family Life Center. If you cannot attend this meeting or if you would like more information, please contact or Laurie Blanchard at email@example.com or 831-8821.
Little Flowers is an organization that is open to girls in grades Kindergarten through 4th grade who wish to learn about the Saints and Christian virtues through lessons, music, crafts, and games. It is named in honor of St. Therese of Lisieux, the “Little Flower”. We will be meeting (starting in September) once a month, usually on Sundays, from 3:00-5:00PM.