The Little Way Theresian Community
- The Little Way Theresian Community, chartered in 1998, is open to all Catholic women in Evangeline Parish who desire to grow spiritually within a Christian community. Members take turns hosting monthly meetings in their homes on the second Thursday of each month, from 6 – 8 PM.
- Following the example of the missionary heart of their patroness, St. Therese of Lisieux, they seek to continually mature in these 5 dimensions: Spirituality, Vocation, Education, Community, & Ministry.
- Theresians is a global ministry with excellent leadership training opportunities, nourished by local communities, district and regional retreats, and an international host of prayer partners.
- Interested women may seek more information by calling Charmaine Dupre @ 337 363-5057.
- There is a Perpetual Adoration Chapel in Ville Platte Medical Center. Currently, we are in need of substitute adorers.
- If you would like more information about serving our Lord in this manner, please call Mrs Pitchy Tuminaro at 363.4533.
- To learn more about Eucharistic Adoration, read a good brochure from the Diocese of Pittsburgh and visit The Real Presence website.