Our Lady Queen of All Saints, located in Ville Platte, LA, is a Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Lafayette. It is under the care of Bishop Michael Jarrell. Our pastor is Fr. Mitchell Guidry. For our address and phone number, see our Contact page.
Bishop Michael Jarrell Issues Statement Concerning SCOTUS Decision about (so-called) Same-sex Marriage: For the link to the original document, click here.
Bishop Jarrell and the Blue Ribbon Committee have issued their reports concerning Sacred Heart School. To learn more, click here.
Special Back-to-Basics Lecture Announced – In light of recent events concerning the Blessed Sacrament, there will be an encore presentation of the Back-to-Basics lecture on “The Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist” on Monday, July 13 – not the 15th – To learn more, click here.
New Instructions For Communion To The Homebound – Because of recent threatened sacrileges against the Holy Eucharist, NO ONE is to take Holy Communion from Queen of All Saints Church to the sick or homebound without my express permission. For more details, click here.
Participation at Weddings and Funerals at OLQAS Church – Fr. Guidry has issued new guidelines for lectors and gift bearers at weddings and funerals held at Our Lady Queen of All Saints Church. For the details, click here.
Seminarians Coming to Ville Platte – OLQAS and Sacred Heart will each host a seminarian this summer. To learn more, click here.
Religious Discernment – Madeline Fontenot and Sean Fontenot have decided to discern whether God is calling them to a religious vocation. To learn more, click here.
For the latest news and events, click here.
Fr. Guidry’s sermons are online – Check out our new Sermons page, where you can listen to recent sermons — or even download them to your own device.
Check out our photos, including a photo album of the important/memorable people in the history of OLQAS.
Our Mass times are:
- Saturday – 4 pm (anticipated)
- Sunday – 8:30 am and 10:30 am
- Monday – No Mass
- Tuesday and Thursday – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday – 12:10 pm
- FIRST SATURDAY MASS – Is celebrated at Sacred Heart Church at 8 am. Sacred Heart celebrates 8 am Mass every Saturday, not just on First Saturday.
Confession Times are:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 5-5:20 pm (5:30 Mass)
- Wednesday & Friday: 11:40 am – 12:00 noon (12:10 Mass)
- Saturday: 2:30-3:50 pm (4:00 Mass)
- Sunday: 8:00-8:20 am (8:30 Mass); and 10:00-10:20 am (10:30 Mass)
- Should you need more than a few minutes of Fr. Guidry’s time, he would be happy to schedule and appointment with you.
On our website, you can find information about:
- our office hours and staff
- the reception of the Sacraments
- the most recent church bulletins and server schedules
- our parish activities and parish life
- the CCD program
If you have a question, please give us a call. Or leave a comment in the comment boxes attached to any of these pages.
God bless you.