Our Lady Queen of All Saints, located in Ville Platte, LA, is a Roman Catholic Church in the Diocese of Lafayette. It is under the care of Bishop Michael Jarrell. Our pastor is Fr. Mitchell Guidry. For our address and phone number, see our Contact page.
New Back-to-Basics schedule announced – Visit the B-2-B page for more information. Click the schedule below for a larger image.
Mother-Daughter Tea scheduled for Sunday, Sept. 13 – For more details, click here.
Bishop Michael Jarrell Issues Statement Concerning SCOTUS Decision about (so-called) Same-sex Marriage: For the link to the original document, click here.
PHOTOS from Holy Hour and Reception for Religious Discernment – To see photos from the reception click here.
For the latest news and events, click here.
Fr. Guidry’s sermons are online – Check out our new Sermons page, where you can listen to recent sermons — or even download them to your own device.
Check out our photos, including a photo album of the important/memorable people in the history of OLQAS.
Our Mass times are:
- Saturday – 4 pm (anticipated)
- Sunday – 8:30 am and 10:30 am
- Monday – No Mass
- Tuesday and Thursday – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday and Friday – 12:10 pm
- FIRST SATURDAY MASS – Is celebrated at Sacred Heart Church at 8 am. Sacred Heart celebrates 8 am Mass every Saturday, not just on First Saturday.
Confession Times are:
- Tuesday & Thursday: 5-5:20 pm (5:30 Mass)
- Wednesday & Friday: 11:40 am – 12:00 noon (12:10 Mass)
- Saturday: 2:30-3:50 pm (4:00 Mass)
- Sunday: 8:00-8:20 am (8:30 Mass); and 10:00-10:20 am (10:30 Mass)
- Should you need more than a few minutes of Fr. Guidry’s time, he would be happy to schedule and appointment with you.
On our website, you can find information about:
- our office hours and staff
- the reception of the Sacraments
- the most recent church bulletins and server schedules
- our parish activities and parish life
- the CCD program
If you have a question, please give us a call. Or leave a comment in the comment boxes attached to any of these pages.
God bless you.